This event has already happened. To view upcoming events, go to the Events page.
This one day course teaches you how to develop your own web marketing action plan. It covers your marketing strategy, buyer personas, editorial calendar, social media and useful tools.Tuesday 15th October Sydney / Wednesday 16th October Melbourne / Thursday 17th October Brisbane
This Web Marketing Workshop with Adam Franklin & Toby Jenkins will run in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
What to expect
It’s the same workshop that many corporate clients have enjoyed, but at a fraction of the private consulting price. Plus you get to learn in a group setting, and meet your marketing peers.
In one day, you’ll:
- Fill out your own Web Strategy Planning Template
- Create your Ideal Buyer Personas
- Develop your Editorial Calendar
- Create a Marketing Action Plan
- Compile a list of content to share on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+
- Flesh out a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly Content Activity Schedule
- Learn the tools and apps that we use on a daily basis
- Walk away with a marketing blueprint, editorial calendar and a list of action items.
- Get a behind the scenes tour of Bluewire’s web marketing (which includes the accolades of being an Aussie Top 20 Business Blog and achieving Hubspot’s Most Inbound Leads – International)
- You also get the 80+ page workbook and all the online resources as a take-away reference guide.
There will be presentations, activities, Q&A, networking and more. It’s totally interactive and perfect for small marketing teams and business owners. Finish 2013 with a bang!
This course will complement Selina Power’s Social Media Hands-On Interactive Workshop.
Meet your hosts
Adam Franklin and Toby Jenkins founded Bluewire Media in 2005. They have been recognised on Smart Company’s Hot 30 Under 30 entrepreneurs, Dynamic Business’s 2010 Young Guns and write for two of Australia’s Top 25 Business Blogs.
Either Adam or Toby will step you through your web marketing strategy during this full day workshop.
If you'd like to organise a payment via EFT, or if you're having any issues with PayPal, give us a call on 0424 329 132 and we'll help you out.
To register, please select Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Don't worry, we won't take you away from this page yet...
Tuesday 15th OctoberRegister for Sydney
Wednesday 16th OctoberRegister for Melbourne
Thursday 17th OctoberRegister for Brisbane
Register for Sydney
Register for Melbourne
This is an intimate boardroom style session and numbers are strictly limited. Tickets will be first in, first served. Thanks for your understanding.
This booking system is setup to provide you with a tax receipt. However if there are any problems, please call the office on 1300 258 394 or forward your event confirmation email to email@example.com and Sabine will sort out a tax receipt for you.
Tuesday 15th October 9:00am - 5:00pm
Australian Institute of Management (AIM) – Sydney
7 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW
Wednesday 16th October 9:00am - 5:00pm
Australian Institute of Management (AIM) – Melbourne
181 Fitzroy Street, St Kilda, Melbourne VIC
Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, drinks, Wifi, power and workbooks.
The workshop will be conducted in a boardroom setting with workbooks provided. If you would like to bring a laptop or iPad, please feel welcome to do so.
Money back guarantee
As always Bluewire provides peace of mind if you don’t find the event useful. Please let us know and we’ll respectfully reimburse your credit card, no questions asked.
Tickets are fully transferable. Just let me [Adam.Franklin@bluewiremedia.com.au] know and we’ll update the details.
If you have special requirements, please let me know and I’ll take care of it for you. [Adam.Franklin@bluewiremedia.com.au].
What do you think?
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket to a Web Marketing Workshop, Attendees agree to these Terms and Conditions, which forms the contract between the Attendee and Bluewire Media Pty Ltd ACN 115 735 192 (Event Organiser).
1.1 Event inclusions
Your ticket to the Event includes:
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Attendance at all sessions as per the Agenda;
- Materials as provided by the speaker; and all other inclusions as described on the invite.
- Full refund will be given if you cancel more than 3 business days prior to the event. Please notify the event organiser.
- Attendees may transfer their ticket to another person so long as they notify the Event Organiser before the Event of the information about the person who is attending in your place.
- If Attendees do not attend the Event, they are not entitled to a refund.
- If Attendees do not find the Event valuable, you are entitled to a full refund. Please let the Event Organiser know with 24 hours after the event.
1.3 Event cancellation and changes
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to cancel the Event if necessary for whatever reason at its sole discretion. If the Event is cancelled, the Event Organiser will refund the Attendee’s Attendance Fees within seven (7) days of being notified of the cancellation. At least three (3) days notice of the cancellation will be provided to attendees if the Event is cancelled.
- If an Attendee is unable to attend the Event, they may transfer the ticket to another person, providing the Attendee notifies the Event Organiser with the substitutes full contact details before the Event starts.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to make changes to the Event schedule, substitute speakers on the day of the Event or make any other changes that it deems to be necessary.
1.4 Intellectual Property
Each of the speakers owns the Intellectual Property in the materials they present at the Event. And most speakers will encourage you to share what you’ve learnt via tweets, blog posts or YouTube videos, so please feel free to do so, but try to refrain from directly infringing the Speakers Intellectual Property. If in doubt, please ask.
Unless advises otherwise, Attendees are provided with a limited licence to use the materials for their own use. Attendees must not:
- make any recordings during the Event without permission from the Speaker;
- alter, copy or reproduce any of the Materials unless the materials are available under Creative Commons 3.0
- on-sell or supply any of the materials presented without permission.
- The Event Organiser excludes liability to the fullest extent possible (whether arising in contract or tort (including negligence) or under any statute) for any Consequential Loss suffered by an Attendee in connection with their attendance at the Event.
- The Event Organiser limits its liability for breach of warranty under this Agreement, or for a breach of a condition or warranty it cannot lawfully exclude to the extent permitted by law, and is fair and reasonable for Event Organiser to do so, to the cost of the Attendance Fee.
The Event Organiser complies with the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Attendees may be required to complete other documentation, such as questionnaires which are necessary to conduct the Event to a professional standard. By purchasing a ticket, Attendees consent to the Event Organiser taking photographs and including their image in future promotional material about similar Events.