Get Adam Franklin in-house to train your Financial Advisers & Wealth Managers in digital marketing and social media, like LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Social Media Strategy, LinkedIn, Digital Marketing & Content Marketing Training Courses
Specific for Financial Advisers & Planners, Finance Professionals, IFAs, Wealth Managers, Insurance Brokers, SMFS Advisers, Stockbrokers, Hedge and Investment Fund Managers, Asset Managers, Retirement Planners, Advisors to High Net Worth Individuals and Family Offices.
Learning how to use social media is now a highly desirable, if not essential skill set for financial advisors. If you go through a social media training program, you’ll walk away with all the skills you require to navigate social media successfully and safely, and to win high-value clients.
We’ve got a range of options for getting the social media training you and your team needs. All programs are private and can be customised to your company’s needs. Depending on your requirements, one of these programs should suit you.
Your social media trainer, Adam Franklin.
Adam Franklin is the co-author of Web Marketing That Works — an Amazon #1 best seller. He is also a professional speaker, podcast host and CEO of Bluewire Media – which he started in 2005.
His blog was Australia’s #1 business blog and his work is featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, The Adviser, The Australian, Sydney Morning Herald and The Courier Mail.
Adam trained 100s of Australian financial advisors at conferences and workshops for Adviser Innovation, Guardian Advice, Shadforth (SFG), Financial Services Partners (FSP), Capstone Financial, MGD, Vero and Suncorp.
He teaches 1000s of students via his online courses and his ‘Bluewire News’ email goes out to over 28,000 professionals worldwide, and he will show you how to use use social media to win high-value clients in financial advice and wealth management.
Half or full day LinkedIn and social media programs for advisers.
AGENDA #1: Use LinkedIn to win more high-value clients
- Get your LinkedIn Profile up to speed.
- Develop a process for identifying ideal clients
- Develop an outreach plan to connect with ideal buyers.
- Develop a nurturing system to convert contacts to clients.
- See case studies of LinkedIn processes that elegantly convert high value deals.
- Develop a LinkedIn activity plan to stay top of mind with your connections.
- Develop a content publishing plan to establish high visibility on LinkedIn
- Walk away with an action plan for winning new business on LinkedIn.
AGENDA #2: Social media for Financial Advisors & Wealth Managers: Stay top of mind and win high-value clients in 10 minutes a day
In Adam’s social media for financial advisors presentation, we’ll cover:
- The power of referrals and being front of mind.
- Overcoming the 6 Mindset Myths (I can’t do it, my clients aren’t on social media, I don’t have time, I’m terrible at tech, it’s a waste of time, I need to pay for adverts)
- How social media can amplify and accelerate trust in a relatively low-trust industry.
- Setting up your LinkedIn Profile properly.
- Using LinkedIn Advanced Search to prospect and form partnerships with agents,
- Case studies of brokers getting leads from social media
- Calculating the ROI of social media
- How using social media can buy back your time, so you have more time to focus on what you do best.
- How to leverage reviews to amplify trust.
- How to handle negative comments and turn detractors around.
- 10 Minute Daily Plans for LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The program duration can vary and will be tailored to the level of your audience.
To check availability, email adam.franklin [at] bluewiremedia.com.au or call +61 424 329 132.
Australian cities: Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, Hobart and Canberra.
Adam has run workshops in these Australian cities: Sydney, Brisbane, Cairns, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Port Lincoln, Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour, Newcastle, Darwin, Hobart and Canberra.
Each of these programs focuses all the major social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. We cover the basics, and then work your way up through intermediate and advanced tactics.
Past clients and financial advisors and wealth management experience
I’ve trained 100s of Australian financial advisors at conferences and workshops for Adviser Innovation, Guardian Advice, Capstone Financial, Shadforth (SFG), Financial Services Partners (FSP), MGD, Vero and Suncorp.
I’ve worked with many private clients who use LinkedIn and social media to write more loans.
In-house executive social media, digital marketing and LinkedIn training
Adam is also available for in-house executive training. Let us know your needs and we’ll come and help.
To check availability, email adam.franklin [at] bluewiremedia.com.au or +61 424 329 132.