Building your website is the first and most critical part of your web infrastructure.
Web Design and Development for a delightful user experience
To quote Seth Godin,
Every website is a marketing effort. Sooner or later, your site involves an interaction with a user, and that interaction won’t be 100% technical. You have to sell the engagement, the interaction and the story you have in mind. While websites have always involved technology, the tech is secondary to your ability to get your point across.
Virtually all websites are not on the cutting edge of technology. You’re doing something that’s been done before, at least technically.
Web design begins with usability
You want people visiting your site, and you want them to return – so we make the experience as user friendly as it can be. That way, your customers will find what they need, when they need it.
We’ll make the most of your company’s character
The look & feel of your website will be designed around your company’s logo, colours & style guide.
Web Developers build your site
Just like an actual building, you need disciplined architecture to make everything work at its best. You’ll know our web developers have programmed your website in line with best practices.
You’ll know every little detail has been tested and tested again
Your copy will be proofread & your site will be submitted to search engines. We’ll check links, images, forms & every other aspect of your site. When all the technical screws are tightened, we’ll launch.
Interface Design > Visual Design > Content > Development > Deployment
Description of Terms
- Interaction design (IxD)
- is a term that refers to how people interact with a website’s design.
- refers to how easy and logical a website is to use.
- refers to all the information you put on your website (words, video, audio etc).
- User-centred design
- is design that caters to the user (not the web designer or decision maker).
- User Interface design (UI)
- refers to the website’s layout.
- is a sketch or computerised drawing of a website’s layout.
- is an interactive (but black & white) mock-up of a website’s layout.
- Visual design
- is where the web designer applies the graphics, images, colours, branding & logo to the wireframes.
- User experience design (UX)
- is design that is focused on the website’s end user.
- HTML/CSS development:
- HTML and CSS are two programming languages that web designers use.
- Content Management System (CMS)
- is a term used to describe a website that can be easily updated by a non-technical person.
- is the final step and involves testing, installing the website on a hosting server, writing any manuals, conducting training if required, and then launching the website! It should then be submitted to search engines like Google and to galleries and award sites.
Adam & Toby explain the Web Strategy System
Since we bring our team to your office to work on-site, your company can be located in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Canberra or other locations across Australia. Bluewire Media has people on the ground in Sydney and Brisbane.
Are you ready?
Please contact us or email Adam directly: adam.franklin[at]bluewiremedia.com.au
Or are you the DIY type?
Run your own workshop with our DIY Web Strategy Toolkit for $247.