5 SEO tips from Google's Matt Cutts
Matt Cutts is a Google engineer & in this interview with USA Today he shares five (5) basic, common sense tips to help you get your website to the top of Google.
- What people will type when they search for you.
- How you can find people to link to you.
- How effective blogging can be for your business
- The misconception that you have to pay Google to appear in search results.
This 5 minute interview is great because it is all coming from the horse’s mouth – a Google engineer. Enjoy!
SEO Brisbane: If you want to discuss search engine optimisation for your business, please call Bluewire Media on 1300 258 394.
- The 6 to 7 Figures Show – Episode 021: Adam Franklin – Jul 4, 2019
- Don’t create a marketing prison [#76] – Jun 12, 2019