5 SEO tips from Google's Matt Cutts
Matt Cutts is a Google engineer & in this interview with USA Today he shares five (5) basic, common sense tips to help you get your website to the top of Google.
- What people will type when they search for you.
- How you can find people to link to you.
- How effective blogging can be for your business
- The misconception that you have to pay Google to appear in search results.
This 5 minute interview is great because it is all coming from the horse’s mouth – a Google engineer. Enjoy!
SEO Brisbane: If you want to discuss search engine optimisation for your business, please call Bluewire Media on 1300 258 394.
- How to nurture LinkedIn contacts into high-value clients – Oct 26, 2018
- LinkedIn Marketing Template Bundle – Sep 24, 2018