Bluewire Coaching: Client Game Plan Session [#4]
Updated on September 29th, 2019
[Toowong Village, Brisbane, Queensland]
Here’s what happens in the Game Plan sessions with our private clients.
1. Audit where you and your team is now (and where you want to be.)
2. Identify the low-hanging fruit
3. Develop an Action Plan for 3 Key Projects.
VIDEO – Bluewire Coaching
G’day guys, Adam Franklin here.
One of the things I want to cover off today, is just what happens in one of our private coaching Game Plan sessions. That’s what I’ve just come from before. Basically it’s a two hour session and we get in and this time it was in person, in a boardroom. Very often it’s done via Zoom ’cause it doesn’t really matter where in the world you are. The other benefit of Zoom is that we can record it.
Bluewire Coaching Agenda:
Basically, the first hour we spend working out where you’re at now, in terms of like a traffic light system. Red, yellow, or green, across the different pillars of our methodology. Then, what we do is look to identify the low-hanging fruit so that we can move the needle the most in the shortest amount of time, with the assets and resources that we’ve got already. By the end of that, we finish the session with complete clarity of the goals. Also, the three key projects that we need to undertake to achieve the goals.
That’s, in a nutshell, what we do in our Game Plan sessions. Behind the scenes with Tobes and me just getting in an Uber now. We’ll catch you later. Bye.
100 videos in 100 days
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. Get to know us better and hang out with your peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free 17 min ‘LinkedIn Crash Course for Consultants’ and get 10 PDF Guides when you register.
5. Book a Digital Growth Session. We can hop on a 15 minute call to explore how you can win high-value B2B clients!
- Remote work is here to stay, is your business ready for it? - Mar 20, 2020
- Building Your First Business Website – 9 Essential Tips - Mar 19, 2020
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.