Building a library of content [#95]
Updated on October 14th, 2019
[Princeton University, New Jersey, USA]
Keep building a library of content.
VIDEO – Library of Content
Hello again Adam Franklin here.
Behind me is the Princeton, or one of the libraries at Princeton. And how this relates to digital marketing is that we need to be building our library of work. Not everything’s going to be great, but ideally we are building up a body of work that people will continue to learn from month after month, year after year.
Not all of it, as I said, not all of it is going to be good, but you need to get in the habit of practising and publishing so that you’ve got the opportunity for some stuff to gain traction. If you do it often enough and frequently enough, you’ll have a body of work all across the internet that people can discover, and that people can learn from. In doing so, they’re attracted into your marketing ecosystem. And this can build momentum over time.
It’s going to be a lot of manual effort at the start, but over time it builds momentum and it has crest so it starts a life of its own. So I hope that helps. See you later.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. Get to know us better and hang out with your peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free 17 min ‘LinkedIn Crash Course for Consultants’ and get 10 PDF Guides when you register.
5. Book a Digital Growth Session. We can hop on a 15 minute call to explore how you can win high-value B2B clients!
- What LinkedIn content can I publish if I’m shy? [#124] - Apr 6, 2020
- Create SEO Friendly Content: 5 Cardinal Rules to Follow - Apr 3, 2020
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.