WMTW 135: Danny Flood from OpenWorldMag.com [Podcast]
“Begin with the end goal in mind.” Danny Flood (Tweet this)
In this episode I talk to Danny Flood about working smarter, doing less and maximising your time.
- Danny is the author of several “Hacking” books. His first book is “Buy Your Own Island: The Ultimate Guide to Breaking Free and Making Your Dreams Reality.”
- He also runs the OpenWorldMag.com and is host of The Open World Podcast.
- Andy says he has more concentration when riding the subway.
- Immerse yourself in the topic you are writing about;
- Write the ideas
- Do not critique yourself
- Manage your energy, not your time.
- Do not force yourself to create things, just let it flow.
- Learn how “doing less” pays off more.
- Start everything with the end goal in mind.
- Work smarter, not necessarily harder.
- Buy Your Own Island: The Ultimate Guide to Breaking Free and Making Your Dreams Reality
- The OpenWorld Podcast
Get in touch with Danny
- Go to his website OpenWorldMag.com
- Listen to his podcast The OpenWorld Podcast
- Follow him on Twitter @dandanflood
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Bonus 33 Free TemplatesDownload the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- Fake negative comments - Jun 23, 2022
- 7 Offline Marketing Strategies That Your Online Brand Must Adopt - Jun 17, 2022
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.