Sell more online: Put yourself in your prospect’s shoes [#56]
Updated on March 12th, 2020
[Herston, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia]
“How can I sell more online and be more effective with my marketing?”
VIDEO: Online selling tips for beginners
TRANSCRIPT: Sell More Online
Hey folks, it’s Adam here.
A couple of things I want to cover today in terms of your marketing is to remember to articulate to your prospects where they are at the moment and then where you want to actually help them get to, because often times we’re too busy often promising the dream, which is good.
We also need to make sure that we’re clearly demonstrating that we understand where they’re at now, what problems they’re facing, what’s keeping them up at night, as well as their goals and aspirations and where they want to get to.
How to increase online sales small business
If you actually use the language that’s going through their head, in terms of where they’re at now, what the pain points they’re facing are and you are clear with that language, it’s going to resonate with the right people and they’re going to be much more inclined to take your world for it and choose you as the guide to take them on the journey to the results that they’re after.
Hope that helps.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. Get to know us better and hang out with your peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free 17 min ‘LinkedIn Crash Course for Consultants’ and get 10 PDF Guides when you register.
5. Book a Digital Growth Session. We can hop on a 15 minute call to explore how you can win high-value B2B clients!
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.