How to stay top of mind [#45]
[Ballymore, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia]
This video is about where 2 parts of my marketing methodology overlap to keep you top of mind!
Hey there, Adam Franklin here again. Today I just want to talk about two different parts of my marketing methodology and it’s what you need to do to stay top of mind. And what I found is that if people can be seeing you on their inbox and on LinkedIn, that goes a long way to maintaining that relationship and maintaining that contact and hopefully sharing some insightful things along the way.
So the pro tip today is, and what I’ve been doing for the last sort of little while is actually looking at my e-mail subscribers and trying to find them on LinkedIn, connecting with them and sending them a friendly note saying, “Hello, nice to meet you. Thanks for reading my Bluewire News. I hope you’ve found them valuable.” That way it’s a personal touch, it’s manual, it starts a conversation.
Now, I’ve really enjoyed the process and it means that more e-mail subscribers have another point of contact and that is through LinkedIn. Hope that helps, see you later.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
100 videos in 100 days. Want more?
This is part of my 100 videos in 100 days challenge.
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn 101’ on-demand training on improving your profile, building your network and growing your pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can get 10 new sales conversations in the next 30 days.
- The 6 to 7 Figures Show – Episode 021: Adam Franklin – Jul 4, 2019
- Don’t create a marketing prison [#76] – Jun 12, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.