Test more marketing offers [#89]
Updated on October 20th, 2019
Test marketing offers
[St Louis, Missouri, USA]
Even if (or especially if..) you are a sophisticated marketer, it is important to always be testing new marketing offers.
VIDEO – Test more marketing offers
TRANSCRIPT – Test marketing offers
Hey folks, so we’re inside the stadium, Busch Stadium. It is Cardinals playing the team from LA.
Now, another thing that I’ve picked up in the LinkedIn mastermind today, and they’re all reasonably sophisticated marketers that we were chatting with, is that you always need to be testing different offers and understanding how you solve people’s problems and exactly who it is that you serve…. Because a lot of the time we can do stuff and get a much lower response rate than we expect or that we’re used to, and it doesn’t make you a bad marketer or a bad business owner or have a bad product.
It just means that the offer might need refining or tweaking. And so always be testing different stuff, whether it’s through paid advertising, whether it’s through testing different subject lines, or through testing what people click on off a newsletter, but always be testing and that way you’ll be able to get your offer much clearer and hopefully perform a lot better. See you later.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn Masterclass’ on optimising your profile, building your network and growing your B2B pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can use LinkedIn to grow a pipeline of high-value B2B clients.
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.