- Playfulness, usability and context: the three pillars of a delightful user experience — User Experience Blog
- 10 common typography mistakes — The Design Cubicle
- Effective Twitter backgrounds: examples and best practices — Smashing Magazine
- 10 useful usability findings and guidelines — Smashing Magazine
- Simplicity in good web design: advantages & how to — Noupe
- Follow the iLeader — Sydney Morning Herald
- 5 crucial stages in designing your viral loop — Andrew Chen Blog
And just for fun…
Bonus: Download the 33 free templates from the book Web Marketing That Works.
Restore your faith in the internet and web 2.0! Social theorist Jonathan Zittrain suggests that the internet is made up of millions of disinterested acts of kindness, curiosity and trust.