WMTW 136: James Parnwell from The Online CO [Podcast]
Updated on January 4th, 2017
“SEO takes time, effort and consistency.” James Parnwell (Tweet this)
In this episode I talk to James Parnwell about SEO.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is simply about making your website friendly to Google.
- The Google Bot filters website codes and ranks them on search listings.
- Key Factors
- Key Phrases
- Paid ads can yield you results.
- Google Ads give results fast but are paid; SEO takes time but is free.
- Never stop working on your SEO
- Backlinks can be dangerous.
- Get the client involved in SEO.
Get in touch with James
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and leave your reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- Remote work is here to stay, is your business ready for it? - Mar 20, 2020
- Building Your First Business Website – 9 Essential Tips - Mar 19, 2020
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.