WMTW 141: John Jantsch from Duct Tape Marketing [Podcast]
“SEO has become a strategic component.” John Jantsch (Tweet this)
In this episode I talk with John Jantsch about SEO; sharing tips and strategies for better organic search traffic.
- John is the founder of the website DuctTapeMarketing.com
- He has a new book coming out entitled SEO for Growth: The Ultimate Guide for Marketers, Web Designers & Entrepreneurs
- SEO is a strategic marketing tool
- Link building is just like networking
- There are some basic SEO practices for websites to improve Google rankings
- The key is to build relationships, even for first time visitors
- Have a plan and stick with it
- SEO for Growth: The Ultimate Guide for Marketers, Web Designers & Entrepreneurs
Get in touch with John
- Visit his website DuctTapeMarketing.com
- Know more about the book SEOforGrowth.com
- Follow him on Twitter @ducttape
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- How to nurture LinkedIn contacts into high-value clients – Oct 26, 2018
- LinkedIn Marketing Template Bundle – Sep 24, 2018
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.