WMTW 116: Jill Stanton from Screw the 9-5 [Podcast]
Updated on January 4th, 2017
“Create a family atmosphere.” Jill Stanton (Tweet this)
In this episode I chat to Jill Stanton from ‘Screw the 9-5’ about content, community and sales funnels.
- Jill is the owner of the website “Screw The Nine To Five” that helps people transit from corporate business to online business.
- Her biggest strengths:
- Opening a free Facebook Group launched their community and creating a sales funnel fueled their marketing.
- Get people united behind a purpose.
Get in touch with Jill
- Learn more about creating a Sales funnel at screwtheninetofive.com/how-to-create-a-sales-funnel
- Join the Community at ScrewCommunity.com
- Visit the website Screw The Nine To Five
- Connect on Twitter @
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.