How do we find our 150 disciples?
FINDING OUR DISCIPLES:
How do we find the 100 or 150 disciples that we need in order to nurture our 10 or 12 next clients?
(Remember a ‘disciple’ is someone devoted to the outcome you can help them achieve. They are not devoted to you!)
The slow way but effective to do it is to actually message and keep in contact and ask people questions as to where they’re at in their journey.
You can gauge whether they are serious about getting to the outcome that you can help them with.
The faster way of doing this is to utilize content on whichever platform your audience is on, whether it’s LinkedIn or Instagram or Facebook.
When you’re publishing content, what it allows you to see who raises their hand when they like something, comment, share or vote in a poll.
These are all indicators that that person is interested in the topic that you’re talking about and they are much more likely to be devoted to the outcome.
The more content you can publish, the more of the right types of ‘disciples’ will come out of the woodwork and raise their hand. This allows you to know which relationships to focus your attention on.
PS. When you're ready, here are 6 ways we help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book. Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join the private group on Facebook. Access free training resources, and hang out with 2,300+ peers.
4. Discover your marketing score. Take the 40 point Marketing Scorecard (in < 6mins) and get a customised report.
5. DIY with the 50+ Script Library. It's for connecting with new people and nurturing them into high-value clients.6. Let's brainstorm how to fill your marketing funnel. DM the word "INTERESTED" via Messenger or book a 20 min slot to talk on Zoom.
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.