[USA edition] My 100 video challenge
Updated on February 9th, 2020
Bluewire News – 1st October 2019
Well I’ve finally finished posting all 100 videos from my 100 video challenge!
Will I continue….? Probably not every day, but I’ve enjoyed answering all the questions, so there will definitely be more videos. Probably on a weekly basis.
If there any questions you want to me answer or topics you’d like me to address, please hit me up with a reply.
You can checkout the most recent videos from my USA trip.
100 video challenge
Here’s a selection from the “USA Edition”.
You’ll see videos from St Louis inc. Busch Stadium, New York inc. Hudson Yards, and New Jersey, inc. Princeton University!
I hope you find them interesting.
- Keep a bird eye view of your marketing [#101] — or watch on Facebook
- Marketing: Before ‘fancy’ do the ‘basics’ [#100] — or watch on Facebook
- Get your marketing in sync [#99] — or watch on Facebook
- Email marketing: Write to one person [#98] — or watch on Facebook
- Why marketing LAPS are important [#97] — or watch on Facebook
- Video marketing: What to say [#96] — or watch on Facebook
- Building a library of content [#95] — or watch on Facebook
- LinkedIn – Theme your days [#93] — or watch on Facebook
- Personal 1-on-1 connection is important [#91] — or watch on Facebook
- Always test more offers [#89] — or watch on Facebook
- Always be open to learning [#86] — or watch on Facebook
If you’d like to be a part of our thriving private Facebook community, please feel free to join me.
LinkedIn Accelerator workshops
If you missed those I’ll be running virtual version of the workshop via Zoom soon!
CEO Bluewire Media
Author – Web Marketing That Works
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. Get to know us better and hang out with your peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free 17 min ‘LinkedIn Crash Course for Consultants’ and get 10 PDF Guides when you register.
5. Book a Digital Growth Session. We can hop on a 15 minute call to explore how you can win high-value B2B clients!
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.